Public Finance Management
SIPS promotes budget transparency and effective participation of civil groups and public institutions in public finance management for improved service delivery in Somalia.
- Promote budget transparency by holding surveys at national and state levels.
- Conduct research and analyze public policies on revenue and taxation to inform tax policy.
- Network with budget groups to bolster budget support.
- Conduct analysis of public expenditure through engagement with key budget documents
- Empower citizens and civil groups’ capacity to participate in the budget process.
- Strengthen capacity of Parliament to play an oversight role in budget process.
- Hold public forums on various public finance management issues and policies to inform the public.
We Promote Budget Transparency
We involve citizens, civil society, and key institutions in the budget process to promote transparency.